Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm here!

I've finally arrived in London - yay! It's Day 6 and things have just been a whirlwind around me. My folks have headed of to a swissoland and I've been attending one induction after another, doing the usual school and banking admin and working out the quickest route to school.

LSE has a whole host of public lectures... Alan Greenspan was here 2 nights ago for a lecture... I didn't know!

Last night I went with SY and CL to their CG meeting which is held at a barge beside Canary Wharf... how cool is that! Haha. It's London's first floating church wor... ;) Anyways, it's been fun apart from the wet and gloomy weather and the need to walk, walk, walk. I miss my car.

From now on, I'll be blogging about my Chevening year at pumpkingoestoskool.blogspot.com

1 comment:

zewt said...

wow... studying again... how i wish i can do that.